How do I love thee? Let me count the ways...
- You have dinner ready and waiting for me when I get home from work, allowing us have family dinner together ... even on a weeknight.
- You help me have dinner with a clean kitchen since I can do all washing up well before dinner is ready.
- You help me create a healthy dinner for my family.
- So versatile, you will cook meats, vegetarian dishes, soups, stews, even whole chickens with equal panache.
- You make enough food that there are always leftovers for lunches for the rest of the week.
- You do not heat up the kitchen like the oven does.
- I can toss a bunch of ingredients into you in the morning and walk away while you spend all day slaving in the kitchen preparing dinner for me.
- You have yet to burn or overcook anything (though if you did, it's ok, I would take the blame for you).
- Whether a recipe is simple or complicated, it almost always seems to come out delicious!
- The house always smells amazing when you do your thang!
Seriously, I super love my crockpot. I own these two crockpot cookbooks and love them both and highly recommend them:
(disclosure: the pictures above are affiliate links to amazon. If you make a purchase on amazon immediately after clicking on these links, I will get a small percentage)
Do you have a crockpot? What's your favorite crockpot recipe?